Indio Casino is one of the best online casinos to play slots with real Indian Rupees. The best thing about this online casino is that it explains specifically how to make a deposit in INR to play slots and indulge in other casino games with real money. Like most of the Indian friendly online casinos, Indio casino also offers e wallets Like Neteller and Skrill to make a deposit with INR at the casino. But it also offers wire transfer method of deposit for Indian players. Afterall Indians always worry how to make a deposit at any offshore Indian friendly online casino to enjoy slots like other global players. Don’t worry there are so many online casinos now that accept Indian players and allow you to fund your casino account with INR without any hassle.
What is wire transfer?
There are many Indian Banks like ICICI, HDFC and others that offer wire transfer to make easy deposit to international/offshore online casinos. Wire Transfer is one of the easiest offline modes of sending money and is available in over 40 currencies for from your local bank account to your online casino.
The time take to send money is normally 1-2 working days
All you need is to initiate wire transfer from your local bank through their online / offline facility mentioning the casino’s correspondent bank details. Then select currency of remittance from the drop down currency list given on your netbanking page.
For smooth and timely processing of the transaction ensure that your Name, overseas bank account number, email ID, overseas address / contact number and Purpose of Remittance is mentioned in the wire transfer message sent by your local bank. In case, your local bank’s wire transfer form does not have an option to enter correspondent bank details, then you may kindly check with your local bank in order to include the correspondent bank details as provided in Wire Transfer /SWIFT details.
Ensure that your local bank mentions your account number, name address and purpose of remittance in the payment message to avoid any delay in processing your transaction.
This means all you need to do is issue International Wire Transfer instructions to your local bank.
There are wide range of currencies for wire transfers offered by Indian banks like Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Swiss Francs, Singapore Dollar, Japanese Yen, United States Dollar, Norwegian Krone, New Zealand Dollar, Danish Krone, Euro, Great Britain Pound, Hong Kong Dollar, South African Rand, Saudi Riyal, Swedish Kroner besides various other foreign currencies.
Note that most of the Indian banks does not charge anything for Wire Transfers except for Service Tax on Foreign Currency Conversion. The remitting bank/correspondent bank may levy charges for the wire transfer. Service tax will be levied on the converted gross INR amount in accordance with the Finance Act, 2015 and Service Tax (Amendment) Rules, 2015 of the Government of India w.e.f. June 1, 2015.
How to make a deposit with Wire Transfer at Indio Casino?
First of all you should be a registered online player at Indio Casino to prepare for funding at the casino with real INR to play slots in real time.
At the cashier page of the online casino make sure that you provide the casino with the correct financial details to ensure an easy process. When all documents have been verified, you can start enjoying all the games and when you win you can make a withdraw in INR too. Note that all the banking transactions are safe and secure.
Indio casino specifically mentions Indian players to use below the information that you will require in order to process an Internet Banking Transaction.
Bank Name: HDFC Bank
IFSC Code: HDFC0000044
Account Number: 00442000020670
Account Holder: Globotec India
Account Type: Current Account
Branch Name: DLF Qutub Enclave
Bank Address: A-12, The Shopping Mall, DLF Qutub Enclave, Phase1 Gurgaon 122002 Haryana
Your Reference: (your ICR username) E.g. ICR12345678
Minimum Deposit Amount you can make is: Rs. 1,000 (One Thousand Rupees)
For payments from within India, please use the IFSC Code: HDFC0000044 For payments from a foreign bank not in India, you use Swift Code: HDFCINBB
The SWIFT code is a critical part of the wire transfer instruction. SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication), is a network to send and receive information about international financial transactions. SWIFT code is a unique identification code, which is in a standard format of the Bank Identifier Codes (BIC) and is used to exchange messages between banks, especially in the case of international wire transfers.
To make your Internet or wire Banking transfer, first Login to your Internet Banking Interface. Then add a new beneficiary in the name of FIRST GRAND GAME using the information above. Once this beneficiary has been accepted by your bank, initiate a funds transfer.
Your transaction description/reference for the fund transfer needs to be (your ICR username) E.g. ICR12345678
Once you have processed your transaction, you can fax or email a copy of your payment confirmation to: India Fax: +91 (0)226 645 9728 / International Fax: +44 (0)207 806 8162 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the casino receives proof of payment, they will credit your casino account.
Also is you are unable to send Indio Casino confirmation via fax or email, you need to contact their customer service team on 000 800 100 8048 (Toll Free India) or +44 203 139 9035 (International) and they will try to trace your deposit.
What other methods are used to make a deposit at Indio casino?
The other deposit options available to Indian players at Indio casino is Neteller and Skrill.
Neteller is widely used by Indians to fund their online casino account to play slots
You can use your Maestro Debit Card, MasterCard Debit or Credit Card, VISA Debit or Credit Card, Online/Local Bank Transfer, Skrill, Bitcoins to first fund your Neteller account.
Note that Neteller doesn’t provide credit card or bank details to the online casinos or bookmakers. Also transferring money from your Indian bank account to an e-wallet like Neteller and vice versa is very simple and not time consuming.
- All you need is to first, register on Neteller.
- Go to the website and click on ‘Join Now’. Once registered, proceed to deposit/payment options.
- Now initiate your local bank deposit transaction.
- Before going to the bank to deposit funds required, you must inform Neteller of the transaction. This is done by initiating a ‘Local Bank Deposit’ in your account. After signing in to Neteller choose the Deposit tab and select ‘Make a Deposit’.
- Next choose your currency, country and deposit amount.
- ‘Local Bank Transfer for India’ allows deposits in Indian National Rupee (INR) from a bank in India. For this, you must select India as your country and select INR as currency.
- If your account currency is not in INR, remember to enter the amount as if you were depositing in the currency of your wallet. For example, enter 100 if your account is USD, and not 6,500 INR, as Neteller will convert the amount into INR in the next step automatically.
- Finally the transaction has to be confirmed.
- You will need to verify the deposit details. If your currency is one besides INR, you will the total converted amount in INR in ‘Total Deposit Amount’. You have to make sure that you deposit the exact same amount into your Neteller account.
- Then the transaction has to be completed. By giving Bank account holder/beneficiary name, Branch address (NEFT, RTGS, etc), Account number and Amount.
- Once the transaction is entered and verified on Neteller, click ‘Continue’.
- Under ‘Receiving Account’ you will then see a list of vital bank account information, that you should probably write down. Also, keep this information safe.
- Once this is completed, Neteller will be aware of your intentions of depositing funds. All that is left is going to your bank branch and actually depositing the money.
Regarding cash/cheque transactions, more information can be availed of from Neteller website.
Also a stamped deposit slip will be given to you at your bank. Send a scanned or photocopied copy of this deposit slip to INRdeposits@neteller.com. The funds will not be transferred to your Neteller account, if they don’t receive this deposit slip.
You are now ready bet and play slots with various online casino by selecting Neteller as a deposit option.
Finally note that all deposits and withdrawals to and from Indio Casino are free.