Live Casino Games To Play at Royal Panda Indian Online Casino With Your Mobile
- Dice games (craps, sic bo)
- Fun Games
Royal Panda India Mobile casino offers live casino games to Indian punters. There are over 60 live games to play at Royal Panda online casino. Live games are streamed and broadcast the action in HD quality, providing players with the authentic sights and sounds of Indian land-based casinos from the comfort of their own home. Most live dealer games allow players to switch between different views courtesy of the multiple camera positions.
Live casino games not only bring the typical real land casino vibe into your home, they also show players that the gameplay is completely unbiased. Live dealer games make you feel like you’re actually in a Indian casino while you’re really playing at home.
Moreover at Royal Panda some live dealer games are equipped with a free-play mode, allowing players to familiarize themselves with the gameplay before joining the fun for real money.
Also the chat feature adds to the interactive nature of live online casino games because they enable conversations with other players, as well as with the dealer.
Best Live Casino Games To Play at Royal Panda Indian Online Casino With Your Mobile
- Live Blackjack
- Live Dice games (craps, sic bo)
- Live Roulette
- Live Poker
- Live Fun Games
If you have played any standard Blackjack game then same rules apply for Live Blackjack. Your mission is simple: compose a hand with a value closer to ‘21’ than the dealer’s hand, without exceeding 21. If your hand value exceeds 21 points you bust, which means the dealer wins regardless of his/her hand value. The Face cards represent a value of 10 points.
There are multiple types of online blackjack that differ in terms of payouts, number of decks and options.
- At the start of the game both the player and the dealer receive two initial cards.
- The dealer shuffles the cards.
- The player places his/her bets.
- The player receives two cards face-up, while the dealer gets one card face-up and one card face-down.
- The player makes the first move, including hit, stand, split and double down.
- The insurance is an optional side bet against the dealer hitting a blackjack.
Most online blackjack games boast the free-play mode that enables you to grips with the basics before you start playing for real money.
Royal Panda offers multiple online blackjack games with the free demo mode, such as:
- European Blackjack
- Single Deck Blackjack
- Double Exposure Blackjack
The live variants offer the best of both worlds, as they combine online blackjack with the authentic sights and sounds of real bricks and mortar casinos from the comfort of your own home or work even with your mobile.
Roulette is fast-paced action game and is one of the main reasons behind the popularity of roulette, including online roulette and live roulette.
It goes without saying that if you are from India, you can enjoy a plethora of online roulette games at Royal Panda Casino. The broad range of bets is one of roulette’s many appeals. It’s just a matter of placing your bets and waiting while the croupier spins the wheel and shoots the ball in the other direction. You are up for a payout if the pocket number matches any of your bets. It’s as simple as that.
Playing roulette online has become a massive hit, as an increasing number of gaming fans enjoy the timeless casino pick on their computer, smartphone, or tablet. Royal Panda Casino offers both European and American roulette with a full array of bets.
The rules of online roulette are basically the same as the land-based versions. Simply click the dedicated spots on the virtual roulette table to place your bets based on where you expect the ball to land. Get ready for some neat wins if your prediction is correct. Roulette payouts range from 1:1 all the way up to 35:1.
The type of roulette in combination with possible extra rules strongly determines the odds of winning. Moreover, the number of pockets affects the house edge (the casino’s profit margin) as well.
European roulette comes with a lower house edge than the American counterpart due to the extra ‘00’ pocket in the latter variant. Additionally, European roulette variations including ‘la partage’ and ‘en prison’ rules offer a lower house edge than the ones without those rules.
These are the five bet types with the highest odds: Low/high, Red/black, Even/odd, Dozen, Column
All bets have their own payouts and they can be expressed as 1 to 35 or 1:35. Please note that the odds can be displayed in reverse (35 to 1, or 35:1) as well.
Due to the popularity, there are many roulette games available. However, the most common variants are undoubtedly French, European, and American roulette. These are some other popular roulette versions:
- Live roulette
- Double ball roulette
- Multi-wheel roulette
- Auto roulette
- Mini roulette
- American Roulette
Based on the traditionally French game, American roulette is considered simpler and more challenging than the European variant. The American roulette wheel features 38 numbers (1 to 36, 0 and 00). The American version follows the same rules as European roulette with some minor rule differences.
Live Dice Games
Live Dice Games at Royal Panda online casino include the live game of Craps and Live Sic Bo game.
Sic Bo uses a glass container to shake the 3 dice and deliver a winning combination. An elaborate betting layout is superimposed over the top of the physical table and used for placing wagers. You’ll see the results of previous rounds continuously displayed in the upper right corner, and a close up of the glass dome on the left-hand side. There is a whole range of bets players can pick from. Small and Big bets pay even money when the total sum is 4 to 10 and 11 to 17 respectively, while neither will win if all 3 dice show the same number. Bets placed on a specific number pay 1:1 when that number appears on one dice only, 2:1 when it appears on two of them, and 3:1 if all three show it. There are 15 possible two-dice combos to wager on and receive a payout of 5:1.
Placing Total bet means you’ll want the total sum to be a certain value between 4 and 17, with respective payouts ranging from 6:1 to 60:1 depending on the sum. One can place a Double Bet and wager on a specific pair to win 10:1, Any Triple bet which wins when all three dice show the same number and pays 30:1, and a Triple bet on a specific triple paying as much as 180:1. The game features supports Live Chat functionality, and allows players to tip the dealer.
Craps can be played with several players at the same time. One player is the “Shooter” for each round but everyone partaking can bet even if they aren’t rolling the dice.
If the first roll, called a Come-Out Roll, either result in the shooter winning or losing, that round is automatically over. However, if the shooter doesn’t win, you continue playing
The basic rules of craps is as follows. One player – called the shooter – throws two six-sided dices on the craps table and the numbers he gets determines whether he wins, loses, or can continue playing. The other players at the table can also bet on the shooter, but more about that in a second. Craps bets make up the foundation of craps rules.
- Pass Line: is the easiest and most basic bet you can place in craps. It means you put your wager on the prediction that the result will be either 7 or 11. If that is the case, the shooter will get his wager doubled.
- If the shooter gets a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10, he gets a point and has to continue rolling the dice until he gets that point again, unless he gets a 7 first because then he loses.
- If the shooter gest 2, 3 or 12 (called craps) he loses his wager and the round is over.
- Don’t Pass Line: this is the opposite of a pass line bet and you’re basically betting against the shooter, ie. you want the shooter to get a 2, 3, or 12 or establish a point and then get 7 before he rolls the established point again.
- Come Bets: a come bet can be placed after the shooter has rolled the dice and it means you win if the shooter gets 7 or 11, and loses if he gets 2, 3 or 12. In case the shooter rolls another number, that number becomes your point and if he rolls that same point again before rolling a 7, the Come Bet loses.
- Don’t Come Bets: a Don’t Come Bet is the exact opposite of a Come Bet with the difference that it wins on 2 and 3 but that 12 results in a tie. Similarly, if another number is rolled that becomes a point and the Don’t Come Bet wins if a 7 is rolled again before that point is rolled again.
- Odds Bets: Odds Bets are a side game that can only be placed after you’ve placed one of the above-mentioned bets. This bet is not marked on the table and is instead placed behind you’re original wager. The odds bet can be placed at any time after you’ve placed another bet but it can also be removed at any time. Subsequently, you can also increase or decrease the odds bet.
Live casino poker adds an entirely different spin to the typical online poker experience, adding a social aspect that was previously only available at a physical casino.
At live casino live poker games that are considered the most popular are Ultimate Texas Hold’em and Casino Hold’em Jumbo 7 tend to see the most action at online casinos. Texas Hold’em appeals to the masses mainly because it can be understood and enjoyed by players of all experience levels.
When it comes to how to play live casino poker games, the objective and rules are the same as in traditional online poker. The main goal is still to have the best five-hand combination that will beat your live dealer. All games, unless otherwise specified, will generally use a standard 52-card deck. The dealer shuffles the cards between games, then starts dealing. The way this goes is each player gets two cards, the dealer gives himself two, along with two community cards. Then, the live dealer will flip his cards and show the table what he dealt himself. Players then have to put together their best five-card hand from seven available cards. In order for the dealer to qualify, he must have a pair of fours or better.
Once in the poker room, your dealer will welcome you and be within your eyesight for the whole game. You can interact even more with the dealer via chat, and he will respond back via audio. The latest technology ensures that the live video stream is high-quality and there are also plenty of customisable options. For example, players can opt for a 3D view in the settings toolbar, allowing you to see your seat and the entire betting area within the video.
Live Fun Games
At Royal Panda’s live casino boasts several unusual live dealer games in addition to multiple dedicated tables, including entertaining live fun game options such as:
- Monopoly Live
- Dream Catcher
- Football Studio
- Deal or No Deal Live
Monopoly live is live fun game to play at Royal Panda onlibe casino. In this board game MONOPOLY Live.
In MONOPOLY Live, the Bonus Game is where the money is really at. Featuring unlimited multipliers, the Bonus Game in MONOPOLY Live is triggered when you place a winning bet on 2 ROLLS or 4 ROLLS.
At this stage, MR. MONOPOLY takes his gilded elevator down to the 3D MONOPOLY Board where each property is assigned a random multiplier. A pair of dice is thrown to determine where MR. MONOPOLY will land on the board. Ultimately, your bet is multiplied by the number displayed on the property which MR. MONOPOLY stops on.
Depending on whether the flapper landed on 2 ROLLS or 4 ROLLS, the dice can be rolled up to 4 times. This is unless you roll doubles, in which case an additional roll is awarded.
Dream Catcher is an unequal game of chance played using a super-sized, verti cally mounted spinning wheel. It is based on the large vertical wheels often seen in land-based casinos. The wheels go by various names such as Big Six, Big Wheel, Money Wheel or simply Money Wheel.
The format is simple. Pick a number on the wheel and place your bet. There are six numbers: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 and 40. The higher the number, the higher your payout if you’re successful.
You’ll be alongside a community of players, while the wheel’s operated by a charismatic host. You can even use the live chat feature to chat to both players and host.
If you bet on the correct number you’ll get an instant win. The amount you win depends on which number you bet on: land a 1 and you’ll get paid at 1/1, a 2 gets 2/1, a 5 gets 5/1 and so on.
If the wheel stops on a multiplier, you’ve got the possibility of landing a bumper payout if you win the next spin.
And with seamless technology ensuring the game is brought to you in real time, you’ll be live and up to the minute with every rotation of the wheel.
It’s a straightforward game but packed with real excitement. If you’re lucky enough you could see your name up in lights as the latest big winner on Dream Catcher Live.
Football Studio Live is a Top Card game for players who’d like something a little different from traditional table games.
While the Top Card game rounds are being played, the dealer will review the football game to update players on the latest results and their commentary on the players. The details of the game can also be previewed at the lower left-hand side of the screen, and the players will be able to join the discussion at any point through the Live Chat button.
Football Studio Live pushes the boundaries of live gaming, offering its players a classic football atmosphere including your live dealer dressing as a commentator. And behind your dealer is a view of the packed football stadium, making you feel like you’re joining in on the action.
Other features include a roadmap with stats for each betting option, the ability to switch views and video settings that will allow you to watch the whole game in HD.
Deal or No Deal
To play Deal or No Deal Live you don’t have to visit a TV studio. Instead, you can play it right from the comfort of your own home, relaxed and in HD quality. It’s the world’s first non-stop 24 hour online live casino game, which means no matter when you get the urge to play, there’ll always be someone to place your bets.
The rules are simple and easy to follow. There are three rounds to complete: the qualification round, the top up round and the main Deal or No Deal game show round.
- Round One: For round one of this live casino game, you’ll be presented with a safe wheel, which you spin to line up the three gold markers. The higher your spin bet amount, the higher the value of the boxes on the right. You can reduce the number of rows you have to line up, by switching modes from either normal, easy and very easy, however this affects your minimum bet amount. Once you have lined up the three rows and unlocked the safe, you’re on to the next round.
- Round Two – Top Up Round: In round two, the wheel switches up and you’re given the opportunity to top up the boxes you earnt in round one – these boxes are the amounts that will randomly appear in each briefcase in the Game Show round.
- Select your bet amount, as well as the box you wish to top up and spin the wheel. You can top up by 5x-50x, and you can do this for as many of the boxes you wish within the time limit. Once the time is up, it’s on to the main game show.
- Round Three – the Game Show Round: Here, the real excitement starts to mount, as you’re joined by the presenter and their glamourous sidekick. There are 16 briefcases, each one containing a number which correlates to the value boxes on either side of your screen. The aim is to eliminate the low value amounts, giving you the upper hand over the mysterious banker. For anyone who is a fan of the show, you’ll know that the banker’s offer depends on the value of the remaining boxes.
The first three boxes will be revealed, and the banker will offer you a cash deal in exchange for the remaining boxes, prompting the presenter to ask the famous question “Deal or No Deal?”
You can choose to either take the deal which ends the Game Show round, or you can decline it and go on to eliminate more boxes.
How to play live casino games at Royal Panda online casino with your mobile?
- Join live casino at Royal Panda India mobile to play live casino games.
- You need a minimum deposit is INR10 to play at live casino
- Deposits with Neteller or any other friendly Indian deposit method.
- Grab the welcome bonus of Rs100,000 + 10 free spins
- Then claim bonus on first three deposits by opting in before deposit.
Now join Royal Panda online casino to play live casino games now.